2354 Bellingham Drive
Troy, MI 48083
- Use of Your InformationWe will use your information for the purpose for which you provided it, and we may also use your information for a number of purposes such as to:
- Create and maintain your account or registration information;
- Enhance the user experience;
- Perform research and analytics;
- Customize and personalize the content and advertising that you see on the Services;
- Respond to and fulfill your requests for Services;
- Designate an Auburn Account Manager to oversee and manage your sales needs and purchase history.
- Send you information about topics that may be of interest to you; and
- Send you communications related to your account and to alert you to the latest developments and features of the Services.
- AdvertisingThe Services may include ad technology which enables customized ads to be displayed to you through the Services.
- Disclosure of Your InformationWe may share your information in the following ways:
- We may make information collected through the Services available to subsidiaries and affiliated companies that are under our common ownership or control.
- If you download information on assets listed on our Services or place a bid on a particular asset, the seller and its affiliates and representatives are given access to your information.
- We may share information about our visitors, customers, or former customers with the following types of companies that perform Services on our behalf or with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Non-financial companies such as envelope stuffers, fulfillment service providers, payment processors, data processors, customer/support services, etc.
- Financial service providers such as companies engaged in banking, mortgage lending, consumer finance, securities, and insurance.
- We may share your information with any person or entity when we have your consent.
- We may use and share non-personal information about you or use of the Services, including any de-identified and aggregated data with third parties without limitation.
- Opting Out of EmailsTo receive email newsletters and other promotional email communications, users must voluntarily sign up on the Website either by creating a profile or by choosing newsletter preferences. Users may also sign up at trade shows or through our account managers. From time to time we may send you email notices or news updates alerting you to new features, products, promotions, or services pertaining to AuburnGenerics.com, or our auxiliary division, GenericBid.com. If you no longer wish to receive promotional materials from us, you may opt out of receiving these communications by choosing an “Unsubscribe” option available as a link in every email or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will gladly comply with all requests for removal. Certain transactional emails such as confirmations of bidder registration are not included in emails that one can opt out of by changing the email options on the Website in their Account Preferences. Transactional emails can be recognized by a lack of an “Unsubscribe” link in the email body. If you do not want us to share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these opt-out processes may take some time to complete, consistent with applicable law. Therefore, you may continue to receive emails after you have exercised your opt out preference.
- Security and Account ProtectionWe have implemented commercially reasonable physical, administrative, technical, and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your personal information. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We appreciate your help in safeguarding the integrity of your own and others’ privacy. We encourage you to let us know immediately if you suspect that any personal information you shared with us is being used contrary to this Privacy Statement. We use commercially reasonable precautions to protect your submitted personally identifiable information and to store it securely. While we follow reasonable precautions, such precautions are not foolproof or infallible. Your personally identifiable information may be subject to interception or loss, whether due to wrongdoing, human error or acts of nature. The Website uses third party servers, browsers and software to transport, transfer and display data and communications. We disclaim on our own behalf and on behalf of all third party service providers any liability (including, without limitation, for lost profits, loss of data, loss of goodwill, loss of time, loss of opportunity and other consequential, incidental and/or punitive damages) on account of any interception (or “hacking”) of any data transmitted by or to you, whether caused by communication line failures, systems failures, human error, malicious software (including, without limitation, a virus, worm, Trojan horse, malware, spy ware, phishing or replicating program, or lockout or expiration code) or other causes, whether within or outside the control of the Site Owner.
- Children’s InformationWe do not knowingly market to or collect any personal information from persons under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian believes that we have in our database the personal information of a child or teen under the age of 18 please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will promptly remove such information from our records. In accordance with 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d), as amended, the Site Owner notifies you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to content that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available at:
http://www.govtech.com/security/Nonprofit-Organizations-Collaborate-to.htmlThe Site Owner will not provide any personally identifiable information concerning users it knows to be under the age of 13, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever. Users under the age of 13 should not participate in contests or promotional opportunities, bid, sign up to receive our newsletters, make entries or submit or post any other information to the Site. Users between the ages of 13 and 18 should not participate in contests or promotional opportunities, bid, sign up to receive our newsletters, make entries or submit or post any other information to the Site, without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Accessing, Reviewing, and Changing Personal InformationWe will take reasonable steps to seek to assure that the information and data within the Services is complete and accurate. If your personal information changes, is inaccurate, or if you no longer wish to use the Services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to correct or update the information.
- Amendments to Privacy StatementWe may amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting the amended terms on the Services. Any changes to this Statement will become effective upon posting. Your continued use of the Services following these changes means that you accept such revisions. You agree to review this Privacy Statement periodically to check for any such changes. This Privacy Statement may not be modified or amended orally or by contrary course of conduct or usage of trade. If any provision of this Privacy Statement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from this Privacy Statement and the remainder of this Privacy Statement will remain in full force and effect.
- Contacting UsShould you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please provide your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address so we can service you more quickly. You can also call us at (800) 222-5609 or write to us at: Auburn Pharmaceutical
2354 Bellingham Dr
Troy, MI 48083We may record the conversations our agents or employees have with you. We do this from time to time to monitor the quality of service and accuracy of information our agents and employees give to you and to ensure that your instructions are followed. No agent or employee of the Company is authorized to waive any provisions of our Company policies and procedures.